Go to Online Meetings
Get a Printable Schedule
New to AA?
If you want to do something about your drinking, the best thing you can do is join us for a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. Choose a meeting that fits your schedule and personal needs, then simply attend a meeting online or in-person.
If you have questions about how to join online meetings, contact us.
Explanation of meeting types:
- Open – Open to the public
- Closed – Open to anyone who wants to do something about their drinking, or has a desire to stop drinking
- Wheelchair Accessible – Wheelchair access provided
- Spanish language – Conducted in Spanish
- Gay & Lesbian – A welcome refuge for LGBT and LGBT-friendly alcoholics
- Literature – Focus on AA-approved literature
- Speaker – Features a guest speaker
- Discussion – Group discussion format
- Women’s – For those who identify as female
- Men’s – For those who identify as male
- Meditation – Emphasizes group meditation